Regrets


Shall I compare this to a world in dismay?
What if we did
What if we did not
Whose fault is it for that broken heart

What if the change you want is impossible
What if turn of events are critical
What if the upgraded me
Won't prioritize you in my memory

What if I become better
What if I become the perfect man
What if I'm afraid to change
So I could hold on to this as tight as I can

What if I saw the future
And the better me, for you was a disaster
What if the only thing that's left
Is for the both of us to start over?

All this time I have took you for granted
And though I've tried, for you I haven't
Maybe a change of heart was already too late
So to start all over again is the last request I'll ever make

~ end ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...