I Cried Wolf


Speak thy heart, speak thy mind
Still you'll be fooled and left behind
Trust someone of what they say
For I have seen and am in dismay

Yet do not trust by what you see
Of physical evidence of what may be
'Cause there's a mask that I once wear
And now I see someone, but it wasn't my heir

I know how it works, from lies to bonds
The defense mechanism that secures their funds
I write this one to open this up
So you could be safe even between our gap

Remember, remember the days that come forth
Each action, each phrases, have 'em all in record
Sooner or later you'll be able to trace
And if with fortune you'll mess up their ace

From the very beginning they might have been so kind
But from head to toe, was covered in sheep's graceful bind
I have once become a victim of this foul creatures
Hear my call, for I already found the wolf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...