Mines

There has been a lot of thing that comes and go
Lives lost in an instant, dreams flew like a boat
Shivers are spent, burns are then kept
But what was it again? Is it to find one's self?

Loud and annoying are the ways I saw
A clear path, I kissed the ground from every plow
Treasure it is and surely it will
But it was never a spot that could be seen in this field

I gasp for air, and it was deep and stretched
A repetitive motion that has been lurking there in the mist
Could it be life knocking and trying to hit my senses?
Or it was death inviting my curiosity for it is I he misses?

There was light in each step
A silent breeze that's not too cold nor too hot
At the end of each side were dark and bright
Whispering the thoughts that I said that night

Hear ye! Hear ye! Says the announcer
Look at the mines and observe the diggers
Hear ye! Hear ye! Like from the newspapers
One dead, one stabbed and a family murdered

I tried hard and practiced to be a miner
But all I saw are trash from both ends of this land
Surely we could still find precious treasures
Before it's too late and the majority to end

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...