HangOver



Nauseous feeling that kept me awake for so many nights
The chills that it gave from dusk ‘til the sun shun bright
“I miss you” was the only thought I repeatedly chant
Longing for the soul that made me lose interest of what’s at hand

Wasn’t it funny how I fell in love?
Perhaps mysterious but it’s more than what I’ll ever have
The joy that I felt, all that I have in store
It makes me want to throw up for I eventually lost it all

Please tell me why did I have to lose you
Why did this ever happen ‘cause my memory can’t comprehend
Why of all people, it’s you that I have to let go
A thousand reason indeed but still, I want you to know

I want you to know that I love you
I want you to know that I still care
I want you to know that you are irreplaceable
I want you to know that you are taking a part of me as you go

If this will be the last time, I’d like to say thank you
I would like to say how much I appreciate everything about you
One last time I would just want you to know
How you changed my life and how much of a fool I am to let you go

~ END ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...