Free Writing


What is Free Writing?


Free writing is a prewriting technique in which a person writes continuously for a set period of time without regard to spelling, grammar, or topic. It produces raw, often unusable material, but helps writers overcome blocks of apathy and self-criticism. It is used mainly by prose writers and writing teachers. Some writers use the technique to collect initial thoughts and ideas on a topic, often as a preliminary to formal writing.



What I'm about to do now is what I considered as Free Writing. I was able to gain knowledge about this through www.symbianize.com. Ok, now I'd try to start...

Well, it's almost 1 am in my watch and I'm still trying to think of somehting.. I wasn't able to write for quite sssome time now. (Darn this keyboard, seems to have command that tripples the letter I press) Well, i wasn't quite sure if i coud or if i'd be able to post simething that could give me any idea around here. This is actually my first post in this blog.. (Newly created blog) .. oof mine. And it's such a shame that i'd start with something like this. No checckking of anything, just something that'll pop oout of my head.

I've been thinking about topics ,, themes or any concept and I do have some, though i don't know where to start. I want' to write, I sure do. I want to say something about anything that I want to. Free Writing... Funny.. I could still recall the movie "Freedom Writers". I really don't know the author or even the actors/actresses who play every role but still, one of the most insipirational movie I've watched for a long time.

Well, I gueess I'd let this one of now. Surerr hope this could bring me some thoughts iiin mind to help me create something.

God Bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...