Phoenix

PhotonQ-When the Phoenix Rises
Image Credits to PhOtOnQuAnTiQuE

Hearing your words are like treasures found
You singing songs and I’m totally bound
From your arms and eyes I could not break free
But in my heart I know, with you is where I want to be

As I receive anger- filled eyes
Together with an emotionless sky
With pitch black eulogy mumbled from that requiem
Still there is that continuous path that leads me to your boundary

Things I could not blame you for are still haunting
The mistakes from my stupidity resounding
An echoing mantra that helps me in memorizing
The most ill reasons of my fated date with agony

Lives where gladness shows a lit of hope
Contradicting the laws of nature, here I was soaked
And from a burnt opening, there I saw light
But there was this paranoia where I'm afraid I'd die

Now I don't have the courage to step
My feelings captured, read and petrified
And as I wait and try to rise from ashes
Please my darling, wait! 'Till I'm done gathering my senses

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...