SUBJECT : My Last Love Letter

One Month before our 6th Anniversary…
Perhaps, this would be my last love letter… If you’d consider this one.

First of all, I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for the past that I could continuously cherish for the rest of my life. Thank you for spending most of your spare time with me and of course, thank you for loving me.

Yes, what we had wasn’t perfect but the plans and laughter we had was very nostalgic. It was worth it.
Everything was definitely worth it. The misfortunes, trials and everything that was jeopardized was definitely worth every second of my time. Thank you for spending it with me.

----

So as for the second part, I just wanted to say I’m sorry. Sorry for breaking up with you. Sorry, for letting you down. Sorry if I ended up here… Sorry for letting you go. I knew I could not make you happy anymore and of course, that was my fault. I think it’s was best for us… To be separated.

And as I end this letter of thanks, apology and regret… Sorry for I never made you feel loved. Sorry for I could never make you happy or make you laugh as hard as you can. Sorry if I had to keep this secret from you…


I only have a few days left, and by the time you read this, probadsklgja;s


~ end ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...