Oh Gloomy October

Evening moon 02.09.2008
To end my month of October, (Well, it's better late than never...)I present to you.. "Oh Gloomy October"


Oh the anger that binds me
The hatred that continues to bother me
As I fill up this creepy biography
Is that I'm made up from you and me


I enjoy being with you
I love it when you're around
But the feeling of neglection and mistrust
Is what hurts me from all of the above


Wake me up! Please wake me up!
From this nightmare which I embrace to follow
Wake me up! Please wake me up!
When the dead decided to rest or as they fall back


Oh gloomy October, will you ever fade?
Have you seen my concern and my plans?
Why were you blinded by the pictures of the past
Seeing you in pain makes it worst and it never last


It became all blurry, it became worse
It became totally messed up and I wanted to burst
Oh gloomy October, will you ever fade?
Leave me now at peace as I search for my naked grace


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...