Broken Strings


(Image Credit to Original Uploader)
Tightly I held her close
My eyes blinded as my heart froze
Knowing the consequences of what I’ve done
That I who take her for granted will end up with none
Luckily she stay
Here in my heart and forever I pray
And as I thought that we’re close to perfection
We ended up with a perfect revision
Bestowed on us a feast of chaos
A dream turned nightmare
A love tired with nothing to lose
Cause now she’s strong enough
And I felt like my heart was cut loose
Silently I cried and wander
Reminiscing the past were I rule and hover
Though I believe that we’re still solemnly intact
Maybe now is the time to stand a firm act
It’s time to loosen up
Give her freedom for the war to stop
Slow and painful I might actually die
As long as there’s time for me to say “Hi”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...