Reverie

(Image Credit to digitalblasphemy.com)

Got myself imprisoned in continuous bleeding
My mind stopped breathing
My heart refrain from thinking
But they didn’t stop me from loving
Loving a girl that understands me the most
Loving a girl that knows how I think
Loving a girl that makes me cry
Loving a girl that loves me for who am I
We had our ups and downs
Troubles, fear and arguments
Like a table which was round
We triumphed from our ailments
I wish I could have her back
The girl she was when I was a jerk
I wish I could have her back
The girl she was when I continuously lurk
We get our wishes for a reason
Guess it’s not yet the time
Hope she’d wait every season
For me to call her mine

I'll be transferring my works here from now on.. Hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...