Decisions



“Aim for her heart!” I plead
As the bow stretches while I continuously bleed
“Please aim at it well”, I chant
With all my hope I pray for that spectacular stunt
But my friend cupid unfortunately fail
Misses the target and leaves without a trail
Eagerly I waited for his safe return
Alas! I decided to bury his memories in an urn
Happiness and love were the things that I asked
But fate has its ways so I dare have a glance
And there I see a girl actually meant for me
So again I waited and keep track with this prophecy
This part of my destiny which I have created
Was truly a blessing and never out-dated
‘Cause I choose the path and I am to decide
Now I have my dream girl who never left my side
Walk through faith, not by sight
That should be the bottom line
For this love was God given
Recorded from zero until now to its prime

Here is my entry in a poem contest in a forum that I considered as my school and home. I wasn’t able to win the contest but still the one who won deserves it very well. He was known there by the name thadz. By the way, the theme was Cupid’s Bow.
Well, at least this is still one of my works… Enjoy!
Image Source: Frankly, I don’t know to whom shall I give credit for this image. I just found this image (seems viral) in a social networking site and found it appropriate for my poem so here it is.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...