The Rich and The Poor

Nothing much to post since it’s currently our examination week and seriously having a hard time with piles of requirements to pass and things to review. I was just a bit fascinated about some quotations I’ve read in a forum which tackles about financial independence. The thread starter told us that it came from a book named “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”. Then another came which was the “Matthew Effect” which makes me wonder and wonder about stuff. In wikipedia Matthew Effect was defined with a quote saying “The Rich get richer and the poor get poorer”.

Matthew Effect came from a verse in the Bible (Matthew 25:29) which says..
To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away.
More will be given… to those who use well what they are given..
Maybe I was guilty about doing nothing and that’s why this verse just pierce me fully. We all have dreams and we can’t reach them without grit, determination, hard work and others that comply with the saying. (Personally I think there’s a lot that affects a person’s success but the battle with the mind is where all of this dilemma began.)
By the way, here’s a song that cheers me up. Another one from Flyleaf.
Title: Arise
Album: Memento Mori
The message was clear… “Arise and be, all that you dreamed”
Don’t let any trials block your way.

I am a Reverie.. I am a Daydreamer.. Soon I’ll become real and my past will be my memories.. A tale that tells success.. A dream turned reality..


Image Credit to : echoes19.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...