The Cynical Life

Unplanned yet worth taking
Miserably enjoying uncertainties
Loving everything from hatred
Preparing for the unknown entity
Aiming for the smallest
Yet begging for the largest
Circling outside a goal
Protecting a memory that they stole
There’s a fork in my path
It wasn’t even good and neither was it bad
I threw up a coin to choose
On which chapter shall I solemnly cruise
And so it came, the decision of luck
Slowly and slowly then it goes stuck!
What an irritating incident happened
Now I’m more confused on how should this end
Stuck in the middle with nothing to decide
Walked straight ahead through thy will I’d abide
Impaired vision, dimmed and broken
But I have You with my side alive and risen!
Single set of foot prints which I have recalled
And tells me now, that for me You tightly kept hold
Astray I might’ve been, but You didn’t let go
To a prodigal son who considered You as a foe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...